Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hello (Jazz Chant Piece)

Hello, who’s speaking?

This is Watt.

I’m sorry. What’s your name?

Yes, Watt’s my name.

Is this a joke? What is your name?

John Watt.

John What?

Yes. Look, who’s this?

Are you Jones?

No, I’m Knott.

Will you tell me who you are?

Will Knott.

Why not?

My name is Knott.

Not what?

You see, you need you need to pronounce to pronounce
WHAT?? the words well

Hey hey, you you
Let’s do some word games

Say the letter R with me
RRRRR superman,
RRRRR wonderwoman,
RRRRR batman

Batman? Its not letter R

Oh sorry then!




It was raining, raining, raining hard
It was falling on my head
It was falling on the stars
It was falling on my shoes
I got soaking wet,
I got soaking wet
But I stayed outside
I stayed outside
The rain was sweet
The rain was warm
The rain was soft reminded me of home
It was raining, raining,raining, raining hard
It was falling, falling, falling on the stars
It was raining, raining, raining hard
It was falling, falling, falling on the stars
Soft rain raining, raining
Sweet rain raining, raining
Warm rain raining, raining
Sweet soft raining, raining
Warm rain Raining, raining
Sweet soft raining, raining
Warm rain raining, raining






Lets do tongue twisting for fun.
Tongue twisting here, tongue twisting there
Go go go go

Betty bought a bit of butter but she found the butter bitter
Thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb
A cup of coffee in a copper coffer
Six mix sticks on the bricks
Pia peel pea pale pills

Say your words with a shhh
Hush, bush, smash, mash
Splash

Wake up wake up wake up
Let us exercise our tongues with an F
Fly fly fly fly
Flew flew flew
Flea flap flew…. Whew! Good!.

Let’s do some contrasts
Ben, Ben, I have a bin
I have a bin and its not a bane

Dane, Dane, go to the den
Go to the den and meet the dean.

Ir, ir Oh its an ear
Oh its for hearing
And different from her.

Gotcha! That’s it.





Tawo….. Ug ang Musika

Dunay usa ka tawo

Nga akong nakaila
Motugtog musika sa iyaha nga plawta.
Tootle….ootle….ootle oooot. Tootle ..ootle..oot.

Dunay lain nga tawo
Malipayon kayo
Motugtug sa iyang tuba
Matod pa sa istorya.
Oompah..oompah ompapah…ompah..oompapah.

Kalit nga miabot lain nga musikero
Siya adunay tambol
Nga dahunog kayo.
Boom… boom…boom..boom…boom…

Maayo! Ingon ang lain nga tawo
Motugtog siya ug cymbals
Sa tagming nga tukar.
Cling…cling….cling….. (4x )

Ug sila nag-uban
Pagtugtog ug musika
Sa dako nga kalipay
Natukod ang banda.
Tootle…ootle…ootle…oot
Ompah..ompah…ompapah….
Boom…boom…boom….boom…
Cling…cling…cling…cling…

No comments: